Privacy regulations AZL
This is the privacy statement of Algemene Zwemvereniging Leidschendam (AZL), located at Fluitpolderplein 1, 2262ED Leidschendam, registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 40408940, hereinafter referred to as `AZL`.
Consciously or unconsciously, you share personal data with us. We consider it important that your personal data are handled with care. We have therefore set out in this privacy statement for you how we handle your personal data and what rights you have. If you have any questions as a result of reading this statement, please feel free to e-mail your question to: email@example.com.
2.What data does AZL process and for what purpose?
2.1 AZL processes personal data of people with whom we have, intend to have or have had a direct or indirect relationship. This includes, for example, data from:
– Members and volunteers of AZL;
– Persons who wish to become or have ever been members of AZL;
– Contacts associated with a company or organisation with which we have, wish to have, or have had a relationship.
2.2 For the execution of the membership agreement, the following personal data will be processed:
– first name, given name and surname, date of birth, place of birth, gender;
– address, postal code and place of residence;
– telephone number(s), e-mail address(es), bank account number(s) and name.
2.3 AZL processes the personal data mentioned in sub 2.2 for the following purposes:
– For the execution of a membership agreement, or when someone wants to start working at AZL as a volunteer, or enter into another relationship with us, AZL needs personal data. This data enables us to properly register the person in question as a member, carry out administrative processes around, for example, membership fees, take care of the necessary insurance and, for example, apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct for our volunteers;
– We want to serve the members or relations of AZL well. We use the registered name and address details, for example, to maintain contact and share information on membership-related matters, but also if you ask a question, we process your data to be able to help you in the best possible way.
2.4 In appropriate cases, such as potentially life-threatening conditions, AZL also processes special personal data in the form of member health data. This concerns relevant data provided in writing by the member or by the member’s parent/guardian that is important for the safe participation of the member in sports activities or services offered by AZL.
3. Photo policy
AZL only publishes, without specific permission from those involved, images with news value, or atmospheric impressions in which pupils are not depicted recognisably. Otherwise, no photos/movies of individual students will be published, and no photos/movies depicting individuals in a non-integer manner. This policy applies only to visual material created by AZL, or commissioned by AZL. It may happen that parents and other persons take pictures during sports activities. AZL has no control over this.
A cookie is a small text file sent with the pages of a website and stored by the browser on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. AZL uses technically necessary functional cookies and analytical cookies on its website to provide you with more service when visiting our website, thereby improving the user experience. For example, cookies allow you to stay logged in to a website or to remember your preferences, such as location and language settings. Cookies allow us to see how often our websites – and which pages – are viewed by visitors. These cookies, which do not contain personal data, do not require consent.
For the placement of certain cookies, such as tracking cookies and social media cookies, you must give permission before these cookies can be used. No tracking cookies and/or social media cookies are used on the AZL website.
You can withdraw your consent to cookies at any time by changing your internet settings. More information on enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the help function of your browser.
5. Data processing and disclosure of personal data to third parties
Without your consent, AZL only provides your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement AZL has with you, unless AZL is legally obliged to provide your personal data to these third parties. Because AZL is affiliated with the Royal Dutch Swimming Federation (KNZB), members of AZL automatically also become members of the KNZB. This is also compulsory in connection with the member’s collective accident insurance. The data of competitive swimmers active within the starting community SG De Vliet are shared, to the extent necessary, with the swimming associations within the starting community, namely RZV_Excelsior and AVZV. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. AZL remains responsible for this processing.
Processing agreements are in place with:
– AllUnited B.V. (software for the member administration and ClubApp);
– KNZB (for KNZB membership of AZL members);
– Sportlink Services BV (software for data transfer to the KNZB);
– AVZV (partner club within SG de Vliet);
– RZV Excelsior (partner club within SG de Vliet).
Personal data of contact persons of companies and organisations are recorded in a digital management file. Finally, complaints, and their handling, are recorded in the complaints register. Thus recorded correspondence on complaints may also contain personal data such as name, e-mail address(es) and telephone number(s).
6. Retention period
The following retention periods apply to personal data at AZL:
- For the duration of the membership agreement until two years after termination of membership;
- Financial data will be kept in the financial records for 7 years thereafter;
- Data of obtained swimming diplomas are kept for 10 years in line with the archiving obligation for Licensees.
- Personal data of former members will only be kept longer with consent, until the former member withdraws this consent;
- Special personal data are retained until consent is withdrawn;
- Personal data in the complaints register are kept for two years after the complaint has been dealt with;
- Data of contact persons of companies and organisations with whom we have a relationship are kept for two years after termination of the relationship in question.
7. Inspection, correction and deletion of personal data
You have the right to request AZL to inspect your personal data (unless AZL is not obliged to provide such inspection under the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG)) and to have your data supplemented, deleted or blocked. You must identify yourself when making such a request. If you wish your data to be deleted, AZL will communicate this deletion to all other organisations that have received the relevant data from AZL. This may affect the membership agreement. You may revoke consents, such as for the processing of special personal data, or for the posting of certain visual material, at any time, or give consent at a later date.
8. Personal data security
AZL takes appropriate measures to secure your personal data against loss, unauthorised access, publication and unlawful processing. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that this access is limited to the data the person in question needs to perform his/her task, that access to the personal data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly. In the unlikely event that, despite the security measures we have taken, a breach of our security occurs, where that breach is likely to have an adverse impact on the privacy of the person concerned, that person will be notified by AZL. If the breach results in (the likelihood of) significantly serious adverse consequences for the protection of registered personal data, the Personal Data Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) will be notified.
If a minor wishes to enter into a membership agreement, the minor must submit the explicit consent of a parent or guardian by having the application form signed by a parent or guardian.
10. Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other websites. This Privacy Statement applies only to the AZL website. Other websites may have their own privacy policies. AZL advises you to always consult the relevant privacy statement of those websites before using other websites.
12. Contact details
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or wish to request AZL to inspect, correct and/or delete your personal data, please contact us using the contact details below:
Person responsible: Fried Peters
13. Complaint about the processing of your Personal Data
Of course, we are also happy to help you if you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data. In that case, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the AVG, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) about our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Personal Data Authority for this purpose.