AZL is a swimming club. To swim with us, you first become a member of the club. For this, you pay a membership fee. The level of the membership fee is set each year at the annual General Members’ Meeting. Holders of the Ooievaarspas can also join AZL at adjusted rates.
Due to the sharply increased costs AZL has to pay for the rent of the swimming pool (an increase of as much as 14.53% per January 1st), an extraordinary general members’ meeting was held on 25 January 2023. At this meeting, the membership fees from 1 January 2023 were set at the amounts shown below.
Membership fee from 1 januari 2023
|Lesson swimming||€ 84,90||€ 28,30|
|Water polo starters||€ 84,90||€ 28,30|
|Water polo||€ 118,95||€ 39,65|
|Competitive swimming||€ 109,35||€ 36,45|
|Additional lesson per week||€ 57,60||€ 19,20|
|Additional discipline||€ 57,60||€ 19,20|
|Registration fee||€ 00,00|
|Fee for diploma swimming (per diploma)||€ 20,00|
Membership fee Ooievaarspas
|Under 18||Above 18|
|Lesson swimming||Free (1)||€ 35,95 (1)|
|Water polo starters||Free (1)||€ 35,95 (1)|
|Water polo||Free (2)||€ 41,25 (2)|
|Competitive swimming||Free (2)||€ 41,25 (2)|
|Additional lesson per week||50% discount||50% discount|
|Additional discipline||50% discount||50% discount|
1) On presentation of a valid Ooievaarspas, whereby the ABC swimming lessons have not yet been used
2) On presentation of a valid Ooievaarspas, where the sport of your choice has not yet been used
- Membership is entered into on a quarterly basis
- Membership is tacitly renewed until cancelled
- Membership has to be cancelled in writing, at least one month before the end of the quarter
- Holders of the Ooievaarspas are responsible for having their pass scanned. If the pass is not scanned in time, the normal membership fee will be charged.
- When an Ooievaarspas holder wants to stop swimming, membership must be cancelled.